- OWNER: Fort Ponderosa RV Park
- LOCATION: If you are traveling from Great Falls stay on highway 89 through town on 10th Ave. South. We are just 20 miles East of Great Falls. See further directions below.
- CITY: Belt, MT
- PHONE: 406-277-3232
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RATES: check our web site for current rates and reservations at: fortponderosasite.com
- We also have a small A Frame available now at $400 a month (power included).
Quiet old west atmosphere. Trout fishing and floating on the Blue River Creek. RV Park and A-Frame lodge available for rent.
Stay on the highway 89 PAST the Belt turn off. Start slowing down when you approach the bottom of the hill. Watch for the Old West Wagon with the flag pole on your right. Follow the signs, you are just about there!
If you are coming from the Billings/ Lewistown area, as you are approching Belt there will be an underpass just BEFORE you get the the Rest Stop.
Take that road and it will lead you right to our front door.
If you have any problems please call us at 406-277-3232 and we will guide you in.
- Microwave / Minifridge: None
- Kitchen / Kitchenette: No
- Kitchen Utensils: No
- Housekeeping Available: None
- Housekeeping Fee:
- Bed Linens Changed: None
- Television: None
Dump Station is for registered guest only at no extra charge along with Free WiFi
We now have two large lots with yards for long term renters for $350 a month (power not included). Fences, decks, and pets ect. are ok. These are full hook-up lots and only for long term. mobile homes
Outdoor Museum of Old Tools
Propane for sale
Firewood for sale