- OWNER: Parkers Crossroads RV Park and Campground
- LOCATION: Parkers Crossroads Exit 108 I-40
- CITY: Yuma, TN
- PHONE: (731) 968-9939
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- RATES: $28.50 Daily, $170 Weekly, Monthly $345 to $410
- Monthly Rates vary based on 30 or 50 amp service and cable or no cable service
1 1/2 miles on Highway 22N off of Exit 108 on I-40. Halfway between Memphis and Nashville and Huntingdon and Lexington. 30+ full service sites most with 50/30 amp service all with sewer and water. Big rig friendly (up to 70' rigs and tows), pet friendly and family oriented. Laundromat and propane available on site. Stocked Fishing pond and Golf Driving Range. Open year round. Small store. Friendly managers. We accept most credit cards, checks, and of course, Cash.
- Microwave / Minifridge: None
- Kitchen / Kitchenette: No
- Kitchen Utensils: No
- Housekeeping Available: None
- Housekeeping Fee:
- Bed Linens Changed: None
- Television: Cable in all units
Cable and Wireless broadband available throughout the park.